All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The secret to mastering a skill is to work so hard at it that you eventually forget your training, which is why jazz musicians work small clubs for years and the Karate Kid never calls or writes Mr. Miyagi. Start your trip down memory lane with this Groupon.
Choose from 12 Options
- $41 for a six-week Strength & Speed Summer 1 program for kids aged 6–11 (up to a $95 value)
- $41 for a six-week Strength & Speed Summer 2 program for kids aged 6–11 (up to a $95 value)
- $41 for a six-week Strength & Speed Summer 1 program for kids aged 12 or older (up to a $95 value)
- $41 for a six-week Strength & Speed Summer 2 Program for kids aged 12 or older (up to a $95 value)
- $25 for a six-week Little Juniors soccer Summer 1 program for kids aged 2–3, accompanied by a parent (a $55 value)
- $25 for a six-week Little Juniors soccer Summer 2 program for kids aged 2–3, accompanied by a parent (up to a $55 value)
- $29 for a six-week Juniors soccer Summer 1 program for kids aged 4–5 (a $65 value)
- $29 for six-week Juniors soccer Summer 2 program for kids aged 4–5 (up to a $65 value)
- $35 for a six-week Big Juniors soccer Summer 1 program for kids aged 6–7 (a $75 value)
- $35 for a six-week Big Juniors soccer Summer 2 program for kids aged 6–7 (a $75 value)
- $41 for a six-week Soccer Skillz Summer 1 program for kids aged 8–14 (a $95 value)
- $41 for a six-week Soccer Skillz Summer 2 program for kids aged 8–14 (a $95 value)
Depending on location, the Summer 1 sessions are held in June and July, whereas Summer 2 sessions take place in August and September. Participants generally meet weekly.
In the Strength & Speed course, athletes of any sports background master proper running technique with foot-speed and agility exercises. Sessions employ plyometrics and intervals to summon greater core and limb strength.
During the Little Juniors soccer program, parents and tots frolic up and down a field, working on concepts such as teamwork and listening to directions while playing games. For youngsters aged 4–5, teams face off against each other in minor scrimmages, mastering dribbling skills and scoring goals to boost confidence. The Big Juniors sessions continue to play small side games while coaches use training to introduce important, sport-specific foot skills for managing the ball. The program for 8- to 14-year-olds leads kids and teens into full-on mastery with fervor, as they learn one-on-one moves to snatch the competitive edge in on-field matchups.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option and dates purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Classes must be used by same person. Not valid for previously purchased camps. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elite FT
When Justin McMillian left the operating room after the second ACL surgery on his right knee, he wondered if his dream of becoming an all-American soccer player would become a reality. It took the inventive scheduling and can-do attitude of his childhood friend, Jared “Iggy” Embick, to pull through. The duo managed to launch McMillian not only to the all-American team, but to a professional soccer career. They never forgot that battle to recover from injury, and how smart training healed, conditioned, and inspired Justin. The same deliberate, motivational focus that took him from the sickbed to the soccer field inform the training programs at Elite FT.
Their professionally certified coaches and trainers are there to instruct proper exercise technique, motivate and encourage, and ensure your safety while pursuing your individual health and fitness goals and experience.