Choose from Nine Options
- $35 for a six-week Summer 2 Pre-K soccer program (ages 3–6); valid on Wednesdays ($69 value)
- $35 for a six-week Summer 2 Compys soccer (ages 2–3) ($69 value)
- $35 for a six-week Summer 2 Raptors soccer program (ages 4–5) ($69 value)
- $35 for a six-week Summer 2 T-Rex soccer program (ages 6–7) ($69 value)
- $50 for a six-week Summer 2 soccer skills training program (ages 8–12; 13+) ($99 value)
- $50 for a six-week Summer 2 goalkeeping soccer program (ages 8–10) ($99 value)
- $50 for a six-week Summer 2 goalkeeping soccer program (ages 11+) ($99 value)
- $50 for a six-week Summer 2 speed and agility training (ages 8–12) ($99 value)
- $50 for a six-week Summer 2 speed and agility training (ages 13+) ($99 value)
When Justin McMillian left the operating room after the second ACL surgery on his right knee, he wondered if his dream of becoming an all-American soccer player would become a reality. It took the inventive scheduling and can-do attitude of his childhood friend, Jared “Iggy” Embick, to pull through. The duo managed to launch McMillian not only to the all-American team, but to a professional soccer career. They never forgot that battle to recover from injury, and how smart training healed, conditioned, and inspired Justin. The same deliberate, motivational focus that took him from the sickbed to the soccer field inform the training programs at Elite FT.
All training sessions take place over six weeks, with 10 or more students meeting once a week for one hour. Coaches might call for rigorous plyometric conditioning exercises or teach sport-specific skills to soccer, football, and baseball players. Through teaching skills and conditioning bodies, the coaches aim to create confident, disciplined, and elite athletes whose skills transfer to their work ethic and other important areas of life, such as schoolwork or winning a game of Horse to snatch a promotion at work.