You’ve lost enough friends, sand wedges, and Snickers bars to the violent throes of your frustrating golf swings. Return peace to nature’s serene and gentle sport by taking advantage of today's deal: $49 gets you a $100 golf lesson at Falconhead Golf Club through Elite Golf Performance. After your lesson or on a later date, get a 58% discount on a celebratory round of 18 holes, golf cart included, at Falconhead.
Despite those baggy pants you’ve been tucking into your knit socks and the fancy cap you’ve been sporting on the greens, you’re still reading this because your swing isn’t as slick as your wardrobe. Your hour-long private lesson with Matt Christian will analyze your physical limitations and biomechanical data to provide a custom-crafted session for your individual needs. This isn’t as simple as receiving handy pointers: the Elite Golf Performance system is a trained assassin that seeks out and abolishes your bad habits in favor of proper technique.
Matt has the skills and requisite patience to provide precision training and shave shots off your score. The beautiful course at Falconhead will provide the setting to your metamorphosis as Matt helps you strengthen your weaknesses. From the trainer who got Robocop his famous 11 under par at Pebble Beach, your golfing frustrations will be replaced by shiny competence.
Few things are sadder than a sad golfer. Similarly, few things are more triumphant than an athlete who has triumphantly moved a small ball from one place to another 18 different times. With a new set of skills at your disposal, follow your lesson with a 58% off round of golf at Falconhead. Or, save it for another time and return home to anoint and re-christen your clubs. With the holidays fast approaching, this makes a wonderful gift for the golf-enthusiast in your life.
Note: You must book your round of golf through Elite Performance Golf to receive the 58% discount.
The long list of testimonials for Elite Golf Performance puts the proof in the putting:
- The concepts I have learned are truly innovative and effective which in turn have changed the way I teach and play the game. Elite Golf Performance is the future of golf instruction. – Steve Krall
- His insight into the dynamics of the golf swing is by far the best.He works within a persons limititations [sic]. He identified what I was doing wrong and corrected it with drills to work on. – John Minicozzi
- Matt Christian and Elite Golf Performance have in two months transformed my golf game. I am striking the golf ball more solidly and consistently from putter to driver. – Jim Bethke
Diagnose Your Life!
The golf pros at Elite Golf Performance can diagnose your swing, but their advice ends on the course. Rival golf instructor Phil Sweaty does more than tell you about your backswing—he’ll follow you home and diagnose the rest of your life. Here are some reviews from people Phil has helped:
- When we got back to my house, Phil insisted I make him dinner. He immediately diagnosed my chicken as too dry. Thanks, Phil! – Alan M.
- Phil pinpointed my inability to meet my sales quota at work. I got fired, but now I work with Phil as a golf caddie! – Dave S.
- Phil determined that I wasn’t able to please my wife because I was too selfish in bed. Now, my wife is married to Phil and I have more time to play golf! – Scott G.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Elite Golf Performance
Owner and golf guru Matt Christian brings countless golf, fitness, and club-fitting certifications to Elite Golf Performance, where private lessons pair with video analysis to shave strokes from scorecards. Elite’s expert instructors help students develop simple, routine-based exercises focusing on coordination and consistency, following an Elite Golf Performance mode of instruction espoused by PGA Tour winners and US Open champions. The center also boasts a repertoire of technological teaching aids, allowing players to dissect their technique with video swing analysis.