All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- During lymphatic-drainage massage skilled technicians removes toxins accumulated in the body and releases pent-up tension by massaging specific pressure points in the face,
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elite Massage
The skincare specialists at Elite Massage follow the same mantra: to bring out the best in each client. To do this, the technicians work through a brief questionnaire and skin analysis to determine which of the menu’s facials best suit each client's skin. The staff helps clients feel their best with soothing techniques that increase overall mental and physical well-being. The therapists use four levels of pressure and a blend of up to six modalities, such as deep-tissue, Swedish massage, and trigger-point, to create a customized massage. Their soothing kneads combat pain, loosen tight limbs, and disperse oxygen throughout the body. The staff is specialized in doing waxing services to keep their clients hair-free and happy.