What You'll Get
Maybe you shouldn’t DIY pest control? Our guide to pest control breaks down which pests you might control and which need a pro’s expertise.
- Full Pest Control Program
The program includes a quarterly service of the following:
- Interior treatment of kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, garage, lanai, and around appliances
- Exterior treatment with a liquid application along base of home (two foot barrier), around all windows and door, and on and around the lanai area. The two foot granular barrier is set up and reachable eaves are swept of debris. Wasp nests are also treated and removed.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 34639. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Additional fee's may be required for German Roaches, Ticks & Fleas, Rodents and Bed Bugs for severe infestations. Services also available in the following counties: Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, and Hillsborough. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Elite Pest Services
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Elite Pest Services offers Pest and Termite programs to the homeowner that are safe for their family and highly effective on all targeted pests:
Quarterly Full Pest Control Program (Organic, General and IPM Programs Available)
* All programs include interior/exterior treatments with NO CONTRACT required and Service Calls are included
Termite Treatment Programs
* Preventative Termite Monitoring Program that comes with $1,000,000 Repair/Retreatment Coverage * Termite Liquid Barrier Treatment is utilized when the customer has an active infestation we treat the active area and set up a monitoring program as well with the same $1,000,000 Repair/Retreatment Coverage.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Working in the industry since 1991 (26 Years) in my 6th year in 1997 realized on my own I can offer a higher quality service to the homeowner at a budget friendly cost with better results and higher customer service standards than any company in the industry. My mindset is always focused on separating myself from the competition which would create long term relationships with my customers. All my customers will know from the first service when needed I will be there for them to handle pest control or termite concerns.
What do you love most about your job?
Nothing can beat the interaction of meeting a homeowners going into a home and treating it like it’s your very own. I go into a home with the thought in my head “Think Like A Bug”. When leaving a home after a treatment I leave with pride knowing that my customer will be 100% happy and pest free in their home.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Seeing a customer smile and shake my hand and say “Thank You”. It brings a sense of pride knowing I have handled their pest/termite needs with true professionalism/detailed treatment and have educated them to the point we are on the same page from day 1. This leads to a long-term business relationship between the homeowner and I which I truly appreciate and enjoy.