Get in shape hovers near the top of many New Year's resolution lists, right next to deal with raccoon infestation and figure out how raccoons get trapped in the TV. Stop watching so many TV shows starring raccoons with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $50 for a four-week Bitty-Bouncers class for preschoolers ($117 value)
- $55 for a four-week trampoline class for ages 5 and older ($117 value)
- $55 for a four-week tumbling class for ages 5 and older ($117 value)
- $55 for a four-week trampoline or tumbling class for adults ($117 value)
- $15 for a one-hour open-gym pass for two people ($30 value)
- See more information about each class
Elite Trampoline Academy
For more than 10 years, world trampoline champion and owner of Elite Trampoline Academy Tatiana Kovaleva has helped students become elite-level trampoliners through intensive classes for ages 3 and older, including Steven Gluckstein, a member of the 2012 Summer Games. During 45- to 60-minute classes, she teaches students aerial skills such as tumbling and how to high-five seagulls. Additionally, coaches incorporate strength, conditioning, and flexibility exercises to build the fitness required to pull off trampoline feats. The space is also open in a noncompetitive capacity for birthdays filled with supervised jump time and pizza.