- $130 gets you a 50-minute hot stone massage, Oxyliance deep pore cleansing and detoxifying facial, and a pedicure at Elizabeth Adams Salon and Day Spa ($263 value)
- Salon staffed by skincare specialists and licensed practitioners
- Warm colors and comfortable furniture create a relaxing environment
- Unwind and melt away holiday stress
- Share your blissful spa experience with friends or loved ones
Yelpers give Elizabeth Adam Salon a three-star average, and Citysearchers give it a four-star average: > * It was standard facial fare – steam, exfoliating scrub, mask, extractions – but her hands were magic. I found the whole place very clean, and enjoyed my experience immensely. – Kathy P., Yelp > * I highly recommend Elizabeth Adam for facials. I can’t speak to the other services, but have had friends who have been to the salon as well and they were as happy with the salon as I was. – tatiana72, Citysearch
Elizabeth Adam Salon and Day Spa
The diverse team of aestheticians, stylists, and massage therapists at Elizabeth Adam Salon and Day Spa combats bad hair days and dry spells in beauty sleep with a full slate of services for men and women. In a serene spa that towers above the teeming Michigan Avenue thoroughfare, practiced hands beautify and revitalize weary physiques and gargoyles on lunch break with treatments such as laser hair removal, keratin smoothing therapies, and nutrition programs. The distinguished spa's facials, which treat visages to more than 20 styles of epidermal rejuvenation, have been featured in both Chicago magazine and Today's Chicago Woman magazine, and the delights of its pedicures have been highlighted in the glossy pages of Allure.
Near North Side
845 N Michigan Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60611Get Directions