All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $74 gets you a 50-minute hot stone massage ($98 value) and an aromatherapy pedicure ($50 value) at Elizabeth Adams Salon and Day Spa
- Salon staffed by licensed practitioners
- Warm colors and comfortable furniture create a relaxing environment
- Unwind and melt away holiday stress
- Share your blissful spa experience with friends or loved ones
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Gratuity not included. Redeemable across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elizabeth Adam Salon and Day Spa
The diverse team of aestheticians, stylists, and massage therapists at Elizabeth Adam Salon and Day Spa combats bad hair days and dry spells in beauty sleep with a full slate of services for men and women. In a serene spa that towers above the teeming Michigan Avenue thoroughfare, practiced hands beautify and revitalize weary physiques and gargoyles on lunch break with treatments such as laser hair removal, keratin smoothing therapies, and nutrition programs. The distinguished spa's facials, which treat visages to more than 20 styles of epidermal rejuvenation, have been featured in both Chicago magazine and Today's Chicago Woman magazine, and the delights of its pedicures have been highlighted in the glossy pages of Allure.