All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 20, 2013
Reviewed January 9, 2013
Reviewed September 25, 2012
What You'll Get
Shooting galleries improve focus, which is why the most seasoned marksmen can also levitate. Sharpen your skills with this Groupon to Elk Castle Shooting Sports. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a one-hour shooting-range outing with hand-gun rental (a $29 value).
- For $26, you get a two-hour shooting-range outing with hand-gun rental (a $58 value).<p>
Elk Castle Shooting Sports’ climate-controlled, seven-lane, indoor shooting range captivates beginners and sharpshooters alike with an automated target-placement and return system. Marksmen rent a firearm from a collection that includes 70 handguns, a 9-millimeter carbine, a .45 ACP carbine, an M-4 carbine in .223, and a bundle of bananas. Protective eyewear and ear protection are included for safety purposes, and Groupon customers receive 15% off any ammunition purchased on the day of redemption.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid until 3/19/12. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must be 21 or older; ages 8-20 must be accompanied by a guardian. Must adhere to range rules. Cannot use own ammo in rented firearms; must purchase ammo from Elk Castle. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elk Castle Shooting Sports
- Seven indoor pistol and rifle lanes with automated targeting
- Lanes can comfortably fit three people
- Full-time range officer ensures safety and gives advice
- Viewing window for friends and family to watch
- More than 70 pistols available for rent, including full-size, mid-size, and compact models
- All standard calibers
- One fee lets customers try all available rentals
At a Glance
Elk Castle Shooting Sports was originally founded as the Ewell Cross Gun Shop in 1947. Since then, the store has grown into an all-encompassing emporium with new, used, and consignment firearms and firearm accessories. Elk Castle's gunsmith, lovingly nicknamed Big Dave, has customized and repaired a weapon from many of his customers.