Shooting galleries improve focus, which is why the most seasoned marksmen can also levitate. Sharpen your skills with this Groupon to Elk Castle Shooting Sports. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a one-hour shooting-range outing with hand-gun rental (a $29 value).
- For $26, you get a two-hour shooting-range outing with hand-gun rental (a $58 value).<p>
Elk Castle Shooting Sports’ climate-controlled, seven-lane, indoor shooting range captivates beginners and sharpshooters alike with an automated target-placement and return system. Marksmen rent a firearm from a collection that includes 70 handguns, a 9-millimeter carbine, a .45 ACP carbine, an M-4 carbine in .223, and a bundle of bananas. Protective eyewear and ear protection are included for safety purposes, and Groupon customers receive 15% off any ammunition purchased on the day of redemption.
Elk Castle Shooting Sports
- Seven indoor pistol and rifle lanes with automated targeting
- Lanes can comfortably fit three people
- Full-time range officer ensures safety and gives advice
- Viewing window for friends and family to watch
- More than 70 pistols available for rent, including full-size, mid-size, and compact models
- All standard calibers
- One fee lets customers try all available rentals
At a Glance
Elk Castle Shooting Sports was originally founded as the Ewell Cross Gun Shop in 1947. Since then, the store has grown into an all-encompassing emporium with new, used, and consignment firearms and firearm accessories. Elk Castle's gunsmith, lovingly nicknamed Big Dave, has customized and repaired a weapon from many of his customers.