All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Tactical training simulates real-world danger, such as encountering Professor Plum with the candlestick in the library. Secure every room in the mansion with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a one-hour shooting range outing (up to a $30 value)
- $30 for a two-hour shooting range outing (up to a $60 value)<p>
Shooters hone their marksmanship in lanes that can comfortably fit three markspeople, with fully automated targeting and lighting at each lane. Before taking to the range, customers can choose from more than 70 pistols, ranging from a 9 millimeter to higher-caliber firearms. The range sells ammo as well ($15–$60 depending on range time) at a 15% discount to Groupon holders, though they may bring ammo from home.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must be 21 or older; ages 8-20 must be accompanied by a guardian. Must adhere to range rules. Cannot use own ammo in rented firearms; must purchase ammo from Elk Castle. Extra $15-$60 fee for ammunition; 15% discount eligible with Groupon purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elk Castle Shooting Sports
- Seven indoor pistol and rifle lanes with automated targeting
- Lanes can comfortably fit three people
- Full-time range officer ensures safety and gives advice
- Viewing window for friends and family to watch
- More than 70 pistols available for rent, including full-size, mid-size, and compact models
- All standard calibers
- One fee lets customers try all available rentals
At a Glance
Elk Castle Shooting Sports was originally founded as the Ewell Cross Gun Shop in 1947. Since then, the store has grown into an all-encompassing emporium with new, used, and consignment firearms and firearm accessories. Elk Castle's gunsmith, lovingly nicknamed Big Dave, has customized and repaired a weapon from many of his customers.