Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a one-hour shooting range outing (up to a $30 value)
- $30 for a two-hour shooting range outing (up to a $60 value)
Before taking to the range, customers can choose from more than 70 pistols to rent, with calibers starting at .22 LR. The range sells ammo as well ($15–$60 depending on range time) at a 15% discount to Groupon holders.
Elk Castle Shooting Sports
- Seven indoor pistol and rifle lanes with automated targeting
- Lanes can comfortably fit three people
- Full-time range officer ensures safety and gives advice
- Viewing window for friends and family to watch
- More than 70 pistols available for rent, including full-size, mid-size, and compact models
- All standard calibers
- One fee lets customers try all available rentals
At a Glance
Elk Castle Shooting Sports was originally founded as the Ewell Cross Gun Shop in 1947. Since then, the store has grown into an all-encompassing emporium with new, used, and consignment firearms and firearm accessories. Elk Castle's gunsmith, lovingly nicknamed Big Dave, has customized and repaired a weapon from many of his customers.