What You'll Get
$29 for a date-night package for two (up to $49.96 total value)
- Two food items (up to $19.98 value)
- Two drinks (up to $16 value)
- Two souvenir wine glasses ($13.98 value)
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Guest pays price difference to upgrade to higher priced meals. Not to be used in conjunction with any other deals or discounts. Not Valid on Saturdays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elk Creek Vineyards
Elk Creek Vineyards is known for its wide selection of red, white, and fruit wines grown in the rolling hills of Kentucky. Instead of importing California grapes or watering some store-bought raisins, the winemakers concentrate on those varietals that thrive in the state's unique, limestone-rich soil. That includes popular varietals such as Riesling and Vidal, though wine-lovers can also expand their palates with lesser-known options such as Norton and Chambourcin.
Even if connoisseurs have tasted every Elk Creek wine, however, their education isn't complete without a visit to the vineyards themselves. There, they can appreciate the sheer magnitude of an operation that produces nearly 50,000 gallons of wine annually.
- 2003: year established
- 30 acres of vineyards
- 48,000 gallons of wine bottled annually
- 3 tons of grapes harvested per acre
- 20 varietals available in the tasting room
- 2 free wine tours every day, seven days a week
- 1 café with soups, sandwiches, and salads
- 15 lodging rooms
- 3 special event spaces, including a meeting room, mezzanine level, and amphitheater