During the family festival guests can enjoy attractions like rides, interactive inflatables, live shows, and much more
What You'll Get
- What’s included: all rides, activities, and stage shows
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 13 and up and child tickets for ages 2–12
- Free admission for children 23 months and under
- Dates and times: October 12 or 13, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Free parking available
- 129A bus final stop is located a 2-minute ride from the festival
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Back for another year, the annual Kidapalooza features three days that are all about learning, fun, and family. Rock-climbing, interactive inflatables, and mechanical rides keep kids movin' and groovin' at this indoor-outdoor festival. Breaks come in the form of stage shows and hands-on activity stations where little ones create crafts, and memories, together. Within the 50,000-square-feet of fairgrounds, food trucks are around to satiate rumbling bellies with bites of BBQ, Mexican cuisine, and sweets.
- Stage shows: Children's authors, Taekwondo demos, and princess sing-a-longs occur throughout the day; all three days conclude with dance parties.
- Vendors: More than 30 exhibitors make appearances at the marketplace, including local businesses and local and artisan vendors.
- Don't miss: Dinosaur Live!, where youngsters can partake in Jurassic-themed activities while they wait for a photo-op atop a life-sized, roaring T-rex.