What You'll Get
Choose From Three Options
- $29 for a haircut, style & deep conditioning treatment
- $65 for a cut, style deep condition & partial highlights or single process color
- $89 for a Keratin smoothing treatment
Every local community has a story, a history, and a unique personality that cannot be replicated. This is often thanks to specialized, small-scale businesses, like this one, which contribute to a neighborhood’s distinctive character and promote a thriving ecosystem in their community. Small, independent businesses offer diverse products and services, fostering economic resilience by removing the local economy’s dependence on a single industry. When you buy local, you build local, and deepen your connection to your own community.
As a result, patronizing a local business like this is an act of community building. Check out their website to learn more about the local experience you can discover today.
Did You Know?
- 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned retail business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from chain retailers — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
- Local businesses have generated 65% of the country’s net new jobs over the past 17 years — US Small Business Administration
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Ella Rae Salon
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Ella Rae Salon has the most talented team of experts. We strive to provide a wide array of exceptional services ranging from precision cuts and hair color, manicures and pedicures services and much more. Our staff had been trained and well educated in all facets of beauty techniques.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
My goal is to share my passion and love for the beauty industry.
What do you love most about your job?
I enjoy the variety of guest that come through the doors everyday
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Our guest enjoy the positive friendly atmosphere and excellent service.