Reflexology targets stress in the body through the massaging of the feet; facials can brighten skin and improve its texture
What You'll Get
Benefits of European facial: helps unclog pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes
Massage therapist name and license:
- Knastacia Fair, #11250
- Tabitha Woodruff, #18070
- Nadine Guthrie Johnson, #17737
- During reflexology, a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment recommended. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa
Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa balances aesthetic and restorative treatments, helping clients look and feel their best.
- Waxing services for the brows, lower legs, and everywhere in between
- PCA Skin peels that reduce the appearance of scars, sun spots, and fine lines
- Facials performed by licensed aestheticians who tailor treatments to each client's skin type
- Massage therapy, including Swedish for relaxation, and deep-tissue and hot-stone for dissolving muscle knots
- Body wraps that not only hydrate and soften skin, but also help open up pores for thorough detoxification
- PEMF cellular exercise, which charges the body with pulsed electromagnetic energy to promote healing