Reflexology targets stress in the body through the massaging of the feet; facials can brighten skin and improve its texture
About This Deal
Benefits of European facial: helps unclog pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes
Massage therapist name and license:
- Knastacia Fair, #11250
- Tabitha Woodruff, #18070
- Nadine Guthrie Johnson, #17737
- During reflexology, a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Need To Know
About Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa
Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa balances aesthetic and restorative treatments, helping clients look and feel their best.
- Waxing services for the brows, lower legs, and everywhere in between
- PCA Skin peels that reduce the appearance of scars, sun spots, and fine lines
- Facials performed by licensed aestheticians who tailor treatments to each client's skin type
- Massage therapy, including Swedish for relaxation, and deep-tissue and hot-stone for dissolving muscle knots
- Body wraps that not only hydrate and soften skin, but also help open up pores for thorough detoxification
- PEMF cellular exercise, which charges the body with pulsed electromagnetic energy to promote healing