Unintrusive wedding photography that blends the style of photojournalism, candids & traditional to portray the intimacy of your day.
What You'll Get
Two-Hour On-Location Wedding Photography Package for Up to 25 Guests
Three-Hour On-Location Wedding Photography Package for Up to 75 Guests
Four-Hour On-Location Wedding Photography Package for Up to 125 Guests
- Each Photographic Package Includes:
- Photography coverage for Downtown Boston Only
- Signing of wedding contract with date confirmation and event details
- Online proof gallery to review and make selection (proofs not
- Online gallery includes a mixture of color and black and white
- Editing includes exposure and color correction with minor facial
- Two high-resolution digital jpeg pictures delivered by digital
- Personal rights to print, post or share the photo(s) via the
- Location: Outdoor & Indoor Coverage
- Service radius: Valid only within 1 mile of zip code 02111 ( Downtown Boston )
- Upgrade for additional digital pictures, coverage time and statewide travel
- Photographer uses a blend of photographic styles: photojournalism,
- Valid Only on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Major Holidays
The Fine Print
About Elle Vignette Lifestyle
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? ElleVignette offers relaxed outdoor portraits for all facets of life. Your family, children, pregnancy, graduation, business headshot, engagement, or just to add a fresh look to your social media world. What makes us different is you, your story, and your excitement. We will work with you to create pictures that speak to your individuality. The first thing we ask is to call/email/text when considering or right after you have purchased your Groupon. We want to learn about your session, any ideas, and to get the creative juices flowing.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I am inspired by people who want to see & share what is taking place in the life's of people that they know. I enjoy the idea of connecting customers with family & friends with pictures that speak to the current story in their life. From my experience of as a lifestyle and fashion photographer, I have learned that the expression of your feelings in a photograph is the true element of connection. And I'm still very much a fan of the self-discovery process that you will feel while being photographed, as well as when reviewing your pictures afterward. My lifelong commitment to photography has centered on people looking to express themselves in a collaborative manner. It allows me to continue to see an ever changing world through the wonder of photographic storytelling.
What do you love most about your job? I truly enjoy the moment when a person understands that I'm not looking for them to be a model, actor or to portray a perfect look. My first interest is to help a customer understand that there is no right or wrong way to take a picture. And that the most important matter at hand is for us to work together to allow you to truly be in the moment. Step two, it's all about enjoying and having fun to express the feelings that are the true story to be captured. Step three, change wardrobe and raise the enthusiasm.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? My best customer reaction has come in the form of realization. I have found that customers do not know what to expect from a session and quite often are just hoping for the best. To a large degree, I completely understand. However, I am very pleased to say that customers enjoy my method of working, which is based more on a partnership of discovery. And within that partnership, we work together to create textural moments that will translate into great storytelling pictures. I am thrilled to say that my customers are pleased with the experience and pictures. Now it's your turn!