What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $9.25 for $16 worth of steak-house breakfast or lunch for two, valid Tuesday through Thursday
- $10 for $16 worth of steak-house breakfast or lunch for two, valid Friday through Sunday
- $15.50 for $24 worth of steak-house dinner for two, valid Tuesday through Thursday
- $30 for $48 worth of steak-house dinner for four, valid Friday through Saturday
- $15.50 for $20 worth of steak-house food for takeout
- See the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required for Friday and Saturday night. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ellsworth Steak House
In 2011, when Tina and Rick Davis took over Crossroads, they transformed the space into Ellsworth Steak House, an eatery more comforting than bathing in a pool of twice-baked potatoes. To complement the cozy atmosphere, the eatery's executive chef, Anthony Richard, and his kitchen staff purchase many of their steaks from local sources. The sirloins and filet mignons share the spotlight with St. Louis–style ribs and, on Fridays, prime rib. The restaurant serves more than meat, though. It also serves up salads for lunch, egg dishes for breakfast, house-made pies for dessert, and spirited drinks from the full bar.