Before golf, grassy pastures were the exclusive territory of roaming sheep, herds of cattle, and children without parents. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for 18 holes of golf for two, redeemable on any weekday (up to a $60 value)
- $47 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, valid after noon on Saturday or all day on Sunday (up to a $94 value)
Elm Creek Golf Course
Narrow, tree-lined fairways, undulating greens, and a flowing creek that dips in and out of play make Elm Creek Golf Course more challenging than its nearly 6,000-yard length might suggest. The balanced difficulty means golfers of all ability levels can enjoy an afternoon on the course.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course (par 71 from the red tees)
- Total length of 5891 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69.0 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
62% of 103 customers recommend
“Great golf course, well kept and a good challenge.”
“Course was in tough shape, but good price”