What You'll Get
Faces, like potatoes, must be scrubbed and buffed to clear away excess dirt, remove dry skin, and prevent the emergence of extra eyes. Buff away unsightly blemishes with today’s Groupon to Elyon Day Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a 30-minute organic express facial (a $40 value).
- For $30, you get a Brazilian wax or sugaring (up to a $60 value).
- For $50, you get an organic express facial package (up to a $100 total value) that includes:
- Organic express facial (a $40 value)
- Brazilian wax or sugaring (up to a $60 value)
- For $70, you get a timeless-age facial package (a $140 total value) that includes:
- Timeless-age facial (a $120 value)
- Décolletage treatment (a $20 value)
Elyon Day Spa's express facial lasts 30 minutes, covering facial basics and making skin more receptive to makeup. The cosmetic blitz leaves time enough in the lunch hour for a subsequent defurring, during which a trained technician readies Brazilian zones for bikini wearing or prolonged hula-hooping. Alternatively, the age-defying facial slows the sands of time, like adding water to an hourglass, with the help of Dr. Grandel skincare products. The treatment refines texture and tone with a scrub, exfoliation, and hydrating mask, and the supplemental décolletage treatment extends a smooth welcome to the torso.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. 48hr cancellation notice required or $10 fee may apply at appointment. Fee up to Groupon price may be assessed in event of no-show. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elyon Boutique Spa
Elyon Boutique Spa owner Leah Whatley lends more than a decade of spa experience and training with celebrity makeup artists to her massages, facials, makeup applications, and waxing and sugaring hair-removal services. Whether she's reviving skin with asian herbs during The Green Peel, a natural alternative to microdermabrasion treatments, or helping bodies glow with a silky sugar scrub or implanted light bulbs, Whatley strives to give each client a personalized experience.