- A Board Certified doctor
- Transparency on costs and treatment
- Great ratings from across the web
- It meets 30+ Signature quality standards
- DSDr. David Singh, MDBoard Certified Doctor in Radiology12 Years of Experience2,500+ Procedures PerformedLearn More
- Board certified doctor leads the practice and oversees your care
- Free consultation, and a refund if you're ineligible for the procedure
- Great ratings and reviews across the web and social media
- Complete transparency about treatment options, total cost, and recovery
- Clean, inviting ambience and private, sanitary treatment areas
Non-invasive SculpSure treatment aims to target fat cells and heat them up to disperse their contents through the lymphatic system
About This Deal
- SculpSure uses laser energy to perforate fat cells, causing them to disperse their contents through the lymphatic system. The treatment can help patients who have trouble losing weight in the hips, back, abdomen, or flanks.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, flanks / love handles, back, thighs, and under the chin.
- Length of single treatment: 25–30 minutes
Need To Know
About Elysium Aesthetics and Vein Care
David Singh, MD, is a highly experienced, Board Certified physician specializing in endovascular therapies. He is devoted to providing high-quality care using state-of-the-art equipment coupled with individualized care to give you the best possible results with minimal down-time. Most procedures are completed in under an hour and are performed in the Elysium Aesthetics and Vein Care office.