Giving someone your photo is a great way to help that person remember you, especially if you don't have time to knit a sweater from your own hair. Don't let them forget you with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a basic portrait package (a $99 total value)
- Half-hour on-location shoot for a regular, family, senior, or pet portrait
- DVD of 15 to 30 high-resolution and web-optimized images
$99 for a premium portrait package (a $200 total value)
- One-hour on-location shoot for any type of portrait, including regular, family, senior, or pet portraits, maternity or newborn portraits, boudoir images, and engagement photos
- DVD of 30 to 70 high-resolution and web-optimized images
- $15 worth of prints
$499 for a wedding-photography package (a $1,000 total value)
- Up to six hours of photography services. You can split these among three separate engagement, ceremony, and post-wedding photo sessions, or use all six hours for the ceremony and reception.
- DVD of 200-500 high-resolution and web-optimized images
- 16"x24" canvas print
- $30 worth of prints
$299 for an event photo-shoot package (a $600 total value)
- Up to five hours of photography services for any special event (a $500 value)
- DVDs of 200-400 high-resolution and web-optimized images (a $10 value)
Jason Kvame Photography
Jason Kvame of Jason Kvame Photography captures memorable moments in sharp detail and vibrant color during portrait sessions for families, newborns, individuals, and moms-to-be. He also covers weddings, including engagement and postceremony sessions.