All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
April 7, 2014
· September 25, 2016
December 22, 2015
What You'll Get
Giving someone your photo is a great way to help that person remember you, especially if you don't have time to knit a sweater from your own hair. Don't let them forget you with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a basic portrait package (a $99 total value)
- Half-hour on-location shoot for a regular, family, senior, or pet portrait
- DVD of 15 to 30 high-resolution and web-optimized images
$99 for a premium portrait package (a $200 total value)
- One-hour on-location shoot for any type of portrait, including regular, family, senior, or pet portraits, maternity or newborn portraits, boudoir images, and engagement photos
- DVD of 30 to 70 high-resolution and web-optimized images
- $15 worth of prints
$499 for a wedding-photography package (a $1,000 total value)
- Up to six hours of photography services. You can split these among three separate engagement, ceremony, and post-wedding photo sessions, or use all six hours for the ceremony and reception.
- DVD of 200-500 high-resolution and web-optimized images
- 16"x24" canvas print
- $30 worth of prints
$299 for an event photo-shoot package (a $600 total value)
- Up to five hours of photography services for any special event (a $500 value)
- DVDs of 200-400 high-resolution and web-optimized images (a $10 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Valid within King County. Extra fee of $.40/mile for service outside of King County. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jason Kvame Photography
Jason Kvame of Jason Kvame Photography captures memorable moments in sharp detail and vibrant color during portrait sessions for families, newborns, individuals, and moms-to-be. He also covers weddings, including engagement and postceremony sessions.