What You Get
$59 for a contemporary bistro dinner for two (up to $84 value)
- One shared appetizer (up to $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to $20 value each)
- One bottle of wine (up to $34 value)
- View the dinner menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Ember Urban Eatery
Ember Urban Eatery embraces a neighborhood spirit, providing regulars and passersby alike with a casual place to enjoy a satisfying meal and a local microbrew. The bistro-style menu features eclectic, made-from-scratch comfort foods with the occasional twist. Smoked-brisket ragu arrives atop a bed of cheesy grits, spinach, and crispy shallots, spicy garlic-chili sauce adds a piquant kick to fried shrimp or firecracker shrimp, and the restaurant's version of a house-smoked pork sandwich features a lightly toasted hoagie roll.
Five Things to Know
- The chefs are patient. Their famous wings are marinated for more than 12 hours and smoked before being delivered to diners' tables with a signature white barbecue sauce.
- Meat is optional. Vegetarian- and vegan-friendly dishes include a portobello burger with a touch of tangy balsamic vinegar.
- There's no tequila in the margaritas. Instead, bartenders use agave wine to make their own version of the classic cocktail.
- Parking is convenient Free parking is available in the front or back lot.
- Four-legged friends are welcome. Dogs can join their owners on the outdoor patio.