The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with cart and range balls, valid Monday–Thursday ($37.50 value)
- $22 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with cart and range balls, valid Friday–Sunday ($42.50 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart and range balls, valid Monday–Thursday ($150 value)
- $85 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart and range balls, valid Friday–Sunday ($170 value)
Emerald Falls Golf Club
Many golfers will cruise the course at Emerald Falls Golf Club in a cart, but they could almost traverse the layout in a canoe. After the first hole—a player-friendly 548-yard par 5—golfers encounter a combination of ponds, streams, and sandstone waterfalls on every subsequent hole. Though each hole reflects a keen and calculated effort in course design, the fifth hole ranks among the more memorable. The 423-yard par 4 starts in a tree-lined chute that will encourage most golfers to play a conservative drive down the left side of the fairway—but it's the second shot that, like Jack Nicklaus's mood at the time of their birth, will determine golfers' fate. The hole doglegs sharply to the right as it approaches the green, which is perched on a peninsula and surrounded by water on all three sides. To prepare for the other masterfully designed holes that comprise the 7,148-yard, par 72 course, golfers can take a hole-by-hole tour or get the scouting report from their network of earthworm informants.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 7,148 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 75.6 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 140 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options