Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can’t drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $34 for a round of golf for one with cart rental (up to a $69.16 value)
- $69 for a round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $138.32 value)
- $129 for a round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $276.64 value)<p>
Emerald Hills Golf Club
The course at Emerald Hills Golf Club sweeps over hilly terrain marked by frequent doglegs, fast greens, and stone-lined water hazards. Though the relatively short, flat first hole would lead first-timers to believe otherwise, the course rewards conservative play: most fairways bend to some degree and require distance control to avoid unfavorable lies in the rough and holes that lead to China. The par 5 fifth hole, the course's most difficult, presents an uphill dogleg left onto an elevated, two-tiered green with breaks that can be difficult to discern. Emerald Hills Golf Club also features pristine practice facilities, lessons with resident golf pros, and an onsite clubhouse with a banquet hall and a cocktail lounge.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,632 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole