Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can’t drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with driving-range and practice-tee access (up to a $61 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with driving-range and practice-tee access (up to a $122 value)
- $119 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with driving-range and practice-tee access (up to a $244 value)<p>
Groupon customers may also rent a cart at a discounted rate of $15 with their round.<p>
Emerald Hills Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Emerald Hills Golf Club
The course at Emerald Hills Golf Club is sculpted into hilly terrain that presents frequent doglegs, fast greens, and stone-lined water hazards. Though the relatively short, flat first hole would lead first-timers to believe otherwise, the course rewards conservative play as most fairways bend to some degree and require distance control to avoid unfavorable lies in the rough or in an alternate reality run by basketball-playing cartoon characters. The par 5 fifth hole, the course's most difficult hole, presents an uphill dogleg left onto an elevated, two-tiered green with breaks that are difficult to read. Emerald Hills Golf Club also features pristine practice facilities, lessons with resident golf pros, and an onsite clubhouse with a banquet hall and a cocktail lounge.
Course at a Glance:
* 18-hole, par 72 course
* Total length of 6,632 yards from the back tees
* Course rating of 72.6 from the back tees
* Course slope of 125 from the back tees
* Four sets of tees per hole