Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can't drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with driving-range and practice-tee access (up to $64 value)
- $64 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with driving-range and practice-tee access (up to $128 value)
- $128 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with driving-range and practice-tee access (up to $256 value)
Emerald Hills Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Emerald Hills Golf Club
The course at Emerald Hills Golf Club sweeps over hilly terrain marked by frequent doglegs, fast greens, and stone-lined water hazards. Though the relatively short, flat first hole would lead first-timers to believe otherwise, the course rewards conservative play: most fairways bend to some degree and require distance control to avoid unfavorable lies in the rough and holes that lead to China. The par 5 fifth hole, the course's most difficult, presents an uphill dogleg left onto an elevated, two-tiered green with breaks that can be difficult to discern. Emerald Hills Golf Club also features pristine practice facilities, lessons with resident golf pros, and an onsite clubhouse with a banquet hall and a cocktail lounge.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,632 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
92% of 36 customers recommend
“If Okoboji has a firewood shortage please don't hesitate to donate half of your trees. :)”
“Fantastic golf courae and Randy and the staff are great people.”
“great golf course fun day!”