Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses’ faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental and 1 bucket of range balls (up to a $75 value)
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental and 2 buckets of range balls (up to a $150 value)
Emerald Isle Golf’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Emerald Isle Golf
Two large lakes glisten in the sunlight as they cast reflections of the towering trees. At Emerald Isle Golf's 18-hole executive course, the lakes form a nucleus that is surrounded by 16 par 3s and two par 4s. Players must blast soaring shots over the lakes on four separate occasions, unless they’re able to retrieve golf balls with golf-bag scuba tanks and 9-iron snorkels. Prior to a round, golfers can get a feel for putting speed on the practice green and warm up at the full-grass practice range.
Course at a Glance:
* 18-hole, par 56 course
* Total length of 2,452 yards from the back tees
* Course rating of 72 from the back tees
* Course slope of 113 from the back tees
* Three sets of tees per hole