All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 7, 2013
Reviewed January 6, 2013
Reviewed January 5, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (a $78 value)
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (a $156 value)
- $49 for $100 worth of range balls
150 range balls cost $12.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Emerald Lakes Golf Course
For more than two decades, Emerald Lakes Golf Course has challenged golfers of all skill levels with a scenic assortment of hazards, including redwood forests, a host of lakes, and the Delta Breeze. The course features a relatively easy first hole, after which things get much harder at hole #2—a 195-yard par-3 made longer by the prevailing winds. Before heading in for the day, golfers must make a difficult decision at the 362-yard, par-4 dogleg ninth hole. They can aim over the lake in hopes of hitting the green directly, lay up in the center of the fairway, or hit the ball in the opposite direction to approach the hole by crossing the entire globe first.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par-33 course
- Total length of 2,307 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 62 from the back tees
- Course slope of 106 from the back tees
- Two sets of tees per hole