Deep exfoliation can help nourish one’s complexion and improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Topicals are used during this treatment to: Clear-Brighten-Hydrate & properly Ph balance the skin.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Emily’s Skin Care
Emily’s Skin Care stands for "Every Minute I Love Your Skin Care". With 20+ years as a licensed Esthetician, 30+ years in the Beauty Industry and Trained in Oncology for more than five years , Emily’s passion is to love the skin you’re in. And, that passion is also what drives her desire to always bring you the best in treatments, products and equipment. Wet/Dry Microdermabrasion, LED LightStim Therapy, Oxygen Dome & Wand facials and Hydrating microdermabrasion, LED LightStim therapy, oxygen facials, and more are available in the business's wide offer.