Microdermabrasion, HydraFacial, and chemical peel can help nourish one’s complexion and improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion facials: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion.
- Masks customized to skin type are designed to address one’s specific skincare needs and issues.
- Benefits of LED-light treatment: noninvasive treatment aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- The brand of products used for the chemical peel is Diego Dalla Palma.
About Eminent Beauty Centre
Located in Toronto, Eminent Beauty Centre aims to be a go-to spot for all patrons hoping to enhance their appearance and boost their confidence. Skilled beauticians working at the centre offer various aesthetic services, such as microdermabrasion or facials, designed to improve one's skin condition. Meanwhile, knowledgeable technicians perform body-contouring treatments, including radio-frequency skin tightening or Laser Lipo, to help customers achieve a more toned silhouette.