The restaurant serves traditional and contemporary empanadas, all hand-crafted and made with fresh ingredients
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16 Towards Dine-In or Takeout
- Three vouchers: Each Good for $8 Towards Dine-In or Takeout
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Empanada Company
At The Empanada Company, diners can enjoy handmade traditional and contemporary empanadas alongside favorites like churros and tamales. Read on to learn about some unique empanadas:
- Grilled vegetable and goat cheese: These 12-grain and quinoa empanadas include grilled peppers and zucchini, mushrooms, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and goat cheese.
- Curry coconut chicken: Sautéed chicken, caramelized onions, and a curry-coconut sauce fill a curry pastry.
- Lobster: A traditional pastry is filled with Canadian lobster, black beans, corn, red peppers, and a blend of three types of cheese.
- Cajun pulled pork: Cajun-spiced pulled pork, sautéed onion, red cabbage, jalapeños, and a tequila habanero barbecue sauce are featured in a smoked chili pastry.