The restaurant serves traditional and contemporary empanadas, all hand-crafted and made with fresh ingredients
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Empanadas, Latin American.
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open.
- View the menu and prices here
The Fine Print
About The Empanada Company
At The Empanada Company, diners can enjoy handmade traditional and contemporary empanadas alongside favorites like churros and tamales. Read on to learn about some unique empanadas:
- Grilled vegetable and goat cheese: These 12-grain and quinoa empanadas include grilled peppers and zucchini, mushrooms, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and goat cheese.
- Curry coconut chicken: Sautéed chicken, caramelized onions, and a curry-coconut sauce fill a curry pastry.
- Lobster: A traditional pastry is filled with Canadian lobster, black beans, corn, red peppers, and a blend of three types of cheese.
- Cajun pulled pork: Cajun-spiced pulled pork, sautéed onion, red cabbage, jalapeños, and a tequila habanero barbecue sauce are featured in a smoked chili pastry.