All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 5, 2017
· Reviewed February 11, 2017
· Reviewed February 9, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for $20 worth of food and drinks for two or more
- $27 for $40 worth of food and drinks for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. Valid for dine in or pick up. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Empire Grill
The menu at Empire Grill is filled with a wide variety of savory items, including classic American fare such as cheeseburgers and wings. The eatery truly shines, however, with its Mediterranean dishes. Read on to learn more about a few:
- Gyro sandwich: This pita sandwich is filled to the brim with tender lamb and beef, slow-cooked on a vertical spit, plus onions, tomatoes, and cucumber sauce.
- Chicken shish kebab plate: Grilled onions and green peppers garnish marinated chicken atop a bed of fluffy basmati rice, which is served with salad, pita bread, and cucumber sauce.
- Baklava: This classic dessert pastry is composed of thin sheets of phyllo layered with chopped nuts and held together with sweet syrup.