· Redeemed February 10, 2018
· Redeemed October 13, 2017
· Redeemed September 28, 2017
What You'll Get
- Consultation, Exam, Chiropractic Adjustment and 30-Minute Massage
- Consultation, Exam, Chiropractic Adjustment, 30-Minute Massage, and Deep-Tissue Laser Therapy for Sight of Pain
Laser Therapy Info:
- Laser Therapy safe, fast, painless and, and is effective in treating acute pain, chronic conditions and post-op pain.
- Deep-Tissue Laser Therapy treatments are administered in 5–10 minutes.
- Typically patients see results after 3 to 5 treatment sessions.
- Deep-Tissue Laser Therapy utilizes your body’s own healing powers, initiating a healing process that continues to actively reduce inflammation for up 24-hours after treatment by stimulating cellular activity.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Empire Sports & Spine
Doctor of Chiropractic Bart Bargiel is a sort of medical detective, piecing together bits of information—clues from each patient’s lifestyle and tidbits about their spinal health—to determine the root cause of pain. The doc, who helms Empire Sports & Spine, sees all sorts of clients on a regular basis, from athletes injured during a big game to office dwellers suffering from severe carpal tunnel syndrome. No matter the symptoms, Dr. Bargiel begins every appointment with a thorough consultation, followed by the appropriate treatment plan and a 24-hour hug. For some patients, Dr. Bargiel may prescribe a manual adjustment, during which he uses gentle pressure to correct spinal misalignments, and others benefit from a therapeutic, deep-tissue, or sports massage. Clients suffering from acute and chronic pain or muscular malfunction can try out physiotherapy.