What You'll Get
- Karate classes are designed to teach practical self-defense techniques and provide the trainees with physical exercise. Classes are divided into the following age groups:
- 3-4 years old kids learn how to take turns, share, pretend, and socialize by making friends and enjoying small competitions. They also learn how to walk backwards, balance on one foot, and do a somersault.
- 5-6-year-old kids can improve their confidence, improve their balance, and follow several directions.
- 7-8-year-old kids learn about concentration and observing others to learn skills. The classes are designed to improve their agility, increase their flexibility, and refine their motor skills.
- 9-11-year-olds work toward their Black Belt through practicing coordination, balance, teamwork, control, focus, memory, and discipline.
- 12-17-year olds can participate in leadership and community service programs
- Older than 18 participate in classes designed to improve fitness levels, teach self-defense, and improve flexibility.
- About the instructors: all instructors are required to maintain their knowledge of martial arts and class management. Current instructors include Hanshi Joyce Santamaria, a 9-Degree Black Belt, and Kyoshi Ralph, an 8-Degree Black Belt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.