After leaving office, presidents have to readjust to normal life, where there's no vice president to wash their hair every morning. Get a stately head with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $119 for an amino-acid-based, formaldehyde-free keratin treatment (a $300 value)
- $139 for a haircut and keratin treatment (a $360 value)
- $49 for a haircut and single-process color (a $115 value)
- $59 for a haircut and partial highlights (a $145 value)
- $79 for a haircut and full highlights (a $210 value)
All services are offered by stylist Raquel Portela.
Emris Penny Salon
A mother-and-daughter team founded Emris Penny Salon in 2004, and eight years later, relocated to their current space—a cozy salon furnished with dark wood and zebra-print chairs. Despite the change in surroundings, the duo and their stylists still offer the same services that won them a loyal following of clients. They skillfully sculpt hair with cuts and up-dos, tint it with coloring or highlights, and control texture with permanent waves or keratin treatments. Makeup applications also help beautify faces and cater to brides-to-be who want to look their best as they parachute directly into their wedding ceremonies. Emris Penny Salon relies on a range of products by Moroccanoil, Wella, and Pureology.