Fun parks offer activities for everyone in the family: children ride go-karts, parents bet on mini golf, and teenagers grapple with the cyclical pattern of desire and consumption in Pac-Man. Have fun near your family with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for a Haunted Trails Amusement Park package for two (up to a $57 value)
- $52 for a Haunted Trails Amusement Park package for four (up to a $114 value)<p>
Each package includes the following for each person:
- Admission to two premium attractions, such as go-karts and laser tag (up to a $14 value)
- 40 game tokens (a $10 value)
- One one-topping mini-pizza (a $4.50 value)<p>
Haunted Trails Amusement Park
Since 1975, Haunted Trails Amusement Park has been cheering, entertaining, and—during the Halloween season—frightening visitors with its 3.5 acre expanse of family fun. Year-round, visitors can play a massive selection of redemption games, many of which were designed and manufactured by the park’s owner and resident game artist, J. Richard Oltmann. The outdoor fun takes place from April through October, when batting cages, mini-golf, go-karts, and fair rides invite kids and parents to compete to see who gets dominion over the thermostat that week. But those who really want to know how the park gets its name should visit in October—that’s when the doors creak open to the Frightmare Haunted House, a two-story maze carpeted with ominous fog, where creepy monsters and terrifying ghosts lurk around every turn.