Choose from Three Options
- $18.50 for admission for one to Vancouver Winter Brewfest ($27 value)
- $37 for admission for two ($54 value)
- $74 for admission for four ($108 value)
Admission includes a commemorative mug and 10 tokens to be exchanged for samples (2 ounces) or full mugs (14 ounces) of beer.
Admission is good for all three days:
- Friday, December 11, from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, December 12, from noon to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, December 13, from noon to 6 p.m.
Guests should keep their wristband on for re-entry the next day and should bring back the mug.
Vancouver Winter Brewfest
Just a 10-minute drive from Portland, amid the scenery of Esther Short Park, a bevy of the tastiest microbrews in the Northwest plays boozy mistletoe to thirsty lips at the 3rd annual Vancouver Winter Brewfest. This celebration of the season's best beers features sudsy delights from more than 40 breweries, including ales and hoppy bold IPAs from across the United States, plus a special spotlight on German beers (such as Radeberger and Grevensteiner). In addition to the surplus of suds and abundance of food vendors, what makes Vancouver Winter Brewfest worth a visit are the 11 Vancouver breweries and the large heated tent with festive decorations.