What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $109 for Natick: One Week of Half-Day Summer Camp ($200 value)
- $159 for Newton: One Week of Half-Day Summer Camp ($300 value)
- $199 for Natick: One Week of Full-Day Summer Camp ($375 value)
- $269 for Newton: One Week of Full-Day Summer Camp ($550 value)
- Click to view the schedule
- Must fill out and submit the registration packet via email or fax, to complete enrollment prior to arrival; click here for the Newton location’s packet and the Natick location’s packet.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Last week of camp is from 8/29 - 9/1. Registration Packet must be filled out. Families may only use one promotional offer per child per summer. All registrations need to be submitted by 8/1/2016. The last week of registration is only valid for half-day camps. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Energy Fitness & Gymnastics
The whole family can get into the act at Energy Fitness & Gymnastics, where toddlers can build coordination and balance in early tumbling classes, and grownups can stay fit with free access to cardio equipment that looks into the gym. During the E-Tots classes, tykes up to 3 years old develop motor skills as instructors guide them through fun obstacle courses and exercises; while encouraging parent participation along the way. Older students can learn the more nuanced aspects of gymnastics and tumbling skills in advanced classes that incorporate trampolines, with regimens for boys and girls. Parents can also rent the space to celebrate their little one's upcoming birthday.