top-rated-merchant Top Rated Merchant

Top Rated Merchant

ENG Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning Services, LLC is a top merchant due to its average rating of 4.5 stars or higher based on a minimum of 400 ratings.

ENG Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning Services, LLC

Air-Duct Cleaning with Optional Dryer-Vent Cleaning from ENG Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning Services (Up to 76% Off)

Select Option


Technicians reduce mold & bacteria within ducts for healthy homes; dryer-vent cleaning reduces fire hazards and improves efficiency

Groupon Customer Reviews

100% Verified Reviews
All Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal.
Filter Aspect List
7 ratings2 reviews
Rating of 5 out of 5 stars
May 27, 2021
They called and were upfront about the fact that the groupon was only the introduction to their service. They made clear that in order to truly have cleaned ducts it would be more. I appreciate that they were upfront about it and didn't come in and try to hard sell me. Their guys were on time, proficient, and professional. If you need ducts cleaned (and mine needed it desperately) I highly recommend Eng. No gimmicks, no hard upsell, no nonsense. Just clean ducts and a sense of confidence.
2 ratings1 reviews
Rating of 5 out of 5 stars
April 17, 2021
The technicians were amazing and showed me the status and how it looked after. Amazing!
12 ratings6 reviews
Rating of 5 out of 5 stars
September 29, 2020
Great service, reasonable prices. Will definitely use their services again!
6 ratings6 reviews
Rating of 5 out of 5 stars
September 19, 2020
On time, excellent job done and super nice guys who knew what they were doing. I did pay more for the deeper cleaning than the Groupon was for, but worth it!
13 ratings10 reviews
Rating of 5 out of 5 stars
May 3, 2022
Very professional. Explained what they would do, and I was very pleased with their service.
See all reviews

Customer Photos

  • Photo submitted by Virginia
  • Photo submitted by Tamica

About This Deal

Choose Between Two Options

  • $46 for an air-duct cleaning on up to 10 vents ($169 value)
  • $64 for an air-duct cleaning on up to 10 vents with an additional dryer-vent cleaning ($269 value)
    • ENG Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning Services has been listed as an essential business and is still open/available to service customers.

Fine Print

Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 75248. Not valid toward taxes. Appointment required. Please call before purchasing for consultation and to check availability. Valid only for ducts associated with 1 AC unit. The deal covers only 25% of the full cleaning service. The main purpose of purchasing this deal is to receive a big discount for all the additional charges of the remaining 75% of the full cleaning that are necessary and required to complete the entire air duct cleaning process. Complete detailed information about the air duct cleaning process can be given in advance. Does not include registers removal, mold, disinfection, intake/return air cleaning, or clogged dryer vent cleaning service. Limit 1 per household. Not valid for apartments or condos. Subject for an additional charge for 1 AC unit with more than 1 thermostat. Valid only for option purchases. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings

About ENG Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning Services, LLC

The extensively trained technicians at ENG Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning Services promote cleaner homes and healthier HVAC systems through domestic cleaning services. Technicians excavate dust and dirt from carpets using biodegradable products, and purge dryer vents of potentially dangerous lint buildup. Regular air-duct treatment can help reduce dust and microbial content in the home.