All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for an escape-room game for two valid Sunday-Friday ($60 value)
- $69 for an escape-room game for four valid Sunday-Friday($120 value)
- $125 for an escape-room game for eight valid Sunday-Friday ($240 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Not valid on Saturdays. Online registration required. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes early. 5.3% VA sales tax not included and due at booking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Enigma Escape Rooms Richmond
An hour can sometimes seem like a long time, but when the seconds are ticking away at Enigma Escape Rooms Richmond, it's anything but. That's because to escape each room's locked door visitors must use every precious minute to find clues, solve puzzles, and enter the secret codes. Families, friends, coworkers, and even church groups are encouraged to join in the fun, working as a team during each of Enigma's interactive sessions. Read on to learn more about the adventures that await:
- The Guest List: Players find themselves at the party of eccentric and reclusive millionaire at his invitation, but have no idea why they were asked to attend. Once all the guests—who are strangers to each other—are gathered in his parlor, the host arrives and informs them that only he knows the dark connection that binds them together. Players have 60 minutes to discover their own secrets hidden in the room, retrieving them by solving puzzles in order to protect themselves.
- Battleship (coming soon): A battleship crew finds themselves on the captain's deck in the middle of a naval conflict, and must solve the clues and puzzles that unlock the ship's hidden arsenal. Within 50 minutes, combatants must sink their opponents before they strike back, with success depending upon wit and ingenuity.
- Presidential Tour (coming soon): Teams find themselves standing in the middle of the Oval Office, having finally managed to schedule their private tour of the White House. The Secret Service guide suddenly states that there has been a minor emergency, and that he will have to excuse himself for a few moments, and not to touch anything. But soon, things start to go awry and teams must act.
- Prison Break (coming soon): Behind bars on death row for a crime you didn’t commit and your appeal requests exhausted, escape is the only option. The bad news? Your execution is only 60 minutes away. With the help of a prison guard you've convinced to help you out, you have one final chance to succeed.