ASE-certified technicians change oil, check engines and lights, check and top off tire pressure and fluids, and clean windows and floors
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Oil change with up to 5 quarts of oil
- Inspection of key components
- Checking and filling of tires and fluids
- Exterior window cleaning and floor vacuuming
Choose from seven available locations:
- 2549 South College Avenue, Fort Collins
- 1901 North Main Street, Longmont
- 1650 East County Line Road, Highlands Ranch
- 1657 South Havana Street, Aurora
- 1788 30th Street, Boulder
- 121 Kensington Drive, Fort Collins
- 3703 South Timberline Road, Fort Collins
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for up to five quarts of oil. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly-trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Signature Service Oil Change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and prevents moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the [National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) nurse vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, Jiffy Lube's savants perform air-filtration, electricity, and windshield services, among others. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.