Choose Between Two Options
- $350 for one Pico Genesis laser treatment ($500 value)
- $1,050 for three Pico Genesis laser treatments ($1,500 value)
See Enlighten Aesthetic of Cleveland’s Botox deal here.
Enlighten Aesthetic of Cleveland
Enlighten Aesthetic of Cleveland's name is a nod to its most important tool: Cutera's Enlighten laser. In addition to being used for tattoo removal, it also successfully improves skin's tone and texture by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation during facial-rejuvenation sessions. This procedure can also be used for hand rejuvenation.
In addition to these Enlighten laser treatments, the clinic's board-certified physician, Dr. Vlad Kim and his team administers a host of other aesthetic services.
- Injectable cosmetic fillers and Neuromodulators include Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Juvéderm, Radiesse, Bellafill, Restylane which help reduce the appearance of signs of aging, such as crow's-feet and frown, marionette, and other facial lines.
- Kybella is an injectable product used for "double chin" reduction.
- Regenica's six anti-aging skincare products—which include a recovery gel, rejuvenating serum, and eye cream—are utilized to nourish complexions and protect them from environmental elements.
- Voluma is used for cheek augmentation and changes of the contour of the face.