Take your stressed extremities, unwanted or abandoned hair, and ragged cuticles out to the unwanted stress park for a goodbye run before they disappear forever. Today's Groupon spiffs you up and calms you down with $75 worth of massages, manicures, and more for $30 at Entebello Modern Apothecary & Spa. Your Groupon is good for any of Entebello's services, and you can redeem your Groupon over multiple visits if need be. Design your own package to fulfill the value of your Groupon, or put your $75 credit toward one of Entebello's big-ticket items. (Note: Your Groupon cannot be used toward retail products.)
Located in Buckhead, Entebello tailors services to both men and women. Guys will love a 30-minute deep-tissue massage ($50) paired with the men's solar-therapy manicure ($26). Ladies could try the express mani-pedi (complete with cleanup and polish, extremity massage, and exfoliating foot scrub, $46) paired with a brow tint (we usually get Raw Umber, $15) and wax ($15+). Don't waste precious time in search of aerodynamic hairlessness: get a full leg ($60) and underarm wax ($15) to stay smoother longer.
Entebello's impeccably clean and modern spa looks like the luxurious interior of a space vessel operated by attractive aliens who look like humans, except more relaxed. Perch atop plush electric-blue chairs, or levitate above gleaming white cushions with your feet soaking in a pristine pedicure bowl. Holographic snowflakes crafted from an elegant arrangement of fancifully fonted e's make futuristic wallpaper that's dazzling to watch. The friendly aestheticians and massage therapists at Entebellos will speak to you in soothing tones, while the hypnotic pampering and setting flood your senses with tidal waves of peace.
- ...a spa with a penchant for dispensing old-fashioned service tailored to meet the needs of the modern man...eye-popping results. – Warren Weitzman, Tuxedo Road
- I went to this spa for a relaxing day of being pampered and i was so pleased! They spa has a great atmosphere, excellent staff and all around good service. – AzebAregawi, Citysearch
- From the well kept outside to the great smells and luxurious ambience inside, I was sold. The staff placed the cherry on top! They were all very proffessional [sic] and keen to every need and want. –nbrowder30, Citysearch
- I had my massage done there and just LOVED it...When i left i felt like a new person! – adviser98, Citysearch
Old Timey–Good Timey
Despite its cool, futuristic interior, Entebello chooses to sport the timeless moniker of apothecary, a somewhat old-timey way of saying pharmacist. What other businesses have been riding the wave of anachronism-cool lately?
- Surgeon-Barber Lucius Windcroft’s Leeches-While-You-Wait
- Game ‘N’ Trade: Cobbler, Milliner, and Xbox Accessories
- Smokey T. Goodforyou: Licensed Tobacconist
- CraftyGrrl’s Ironmongery and Confections (via Etsy only)
- MC Extreme’s Juvenile Haberdashery
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
324 E Paces Ferry Rd Ne
Atlanta, Georgia 30305Get Directions