All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After failed experiments with buffet dinners on speedboats and patio dining on submarines, humankind has finally perfected the art of elegant eating while boating. Enjoy a dry and dilemma-free dinner cruise with today's Groupon: for $40, you get either the Lake Breeze or the Saturday Twilight dinner cruise from Mystic Blue Cruises (up to a $76 value). Tours depart from Navy Pier.
Mystic Blue Cruises leads land-dwellers onto the lap of Lake Michigan for an evening of delicious dining, DJ-soundtracked dancing, and scintillating views of the skyline, all from the decks of a world-class yacht. With this Groupon, you get your choice of two cruises:
- The Lake Breeze Dinner Lounge Cruise (a $76.02 value, including fees and taxes) is offered Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the cruise departing at 6:30 p.m. and docking at 8 p.m. Under the watchful gaze of envious seagulls, guests can sip on a refreshing cocktail, using the premium drink ticket included in the deal (passengers younger than 21 years old will receive a juice or soda ticket).
- The Saturday Twilight Dinner Cruise (a $74.66 value, including fees and taxes) is offered Saturdays, with the cruise departing at 4:30 p.m. and docking at 6:30 p.m. As the sun descends over the horizon like a tangerine rolling off the edge of a dinner table, passengers can enjoy views of the Chicago lakefront.
Both cruises come with a dinner buffet, with a tequila-lime chopped salad, shrimp, scallops, and Malibu steamed veggies making culinary cameos. Shake, shimmy, or soft-shoe to the beats of the onboard DJ while Chicago landmarks such as Shedd Aquarium, Willis Tower, and a statue of Carl Sandburg swinging a baseball bat brood in the background. The Mystic Blue's decks are climate-controlled and spacious, giving passengers plenty of room to spread their seafaring wings and take floating flight.
- This cruise ship is a lot of fun. They have some nice things to offer including lunch, dinner and special cruise packages, music and a great view of the city and lakefront. – Patricia B., Yelp
- The dinner cruise is a good value, and you can't beat the views. – Renee B., Yelp
- It's fun, takes you out on the lake, awesome views of the cityline, has great food, the music, dj, and dancing is fun. The Mystic Staff really likes to have a good time by making you have a good time being on the cruise. – bev217, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 19 per reservation. Not valid for other boats. Not valid for holiday or specialty cruises. 48-hr. advance reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.