After failed experiments with buffet dinners on speedboats and patio dining on submarines, humankind has finally perfected the art of elegant eating while boating. Enjoy a dry and dilemma-free dinner cruise with today's Groupon: for $40, you get either the Lake Breeze or the Saturday Twilight dinner cruise from Mystic Blue Cruises (up to a $76 value). Tours depart from Navy Pier.
Mystic Blue Cruises leads land-dwellers onto the lap of Lake Michigan for an evening of delicious dining, DJ-soundtracked dancing, and scintillating views of the skyline, all from the decks of a world-class yacht. With this Groupon, you get your choice of two cruises:
- The Lake Breeze Dinner Lounge Cruise (a $76.02 value, including fees and taxes) is offered Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the cruise departing at 6:30 p.m. and docking at 8 p.m. Under the watchful gaze of envious seagulls, guests can sip on a refreshing cocktail, using the premium drink ticket included in the deal (passengers younger than 21 years old will receive a juice or soda ticket).
- The Saturday Twilight Dinner Cruise (a $74.66 value, including fees and taxes) is offered Saturdays, with the cruise departing at 4:30 p.m. and docking at 6:30 p.m. As the sun descends over the horizon like a tangerine rolling off the edge of a dinner table, passengers can enjoy views of the Chicago lakefront.
Both cruises come with a dinner buffet, with a tequila-lime chopped salad, shrimp, scallops, and Malibu steamed veggies making culinary cameos. Shake, shimmy, or soft-shoe to the beats of the onboard DJ while Chicago landmarks such as Shedd Aquarium, Willis Tower, and a statue of Carl Sandburg swinging a baseball bat brood in the background. The Mystic Blue's decks are climate-controlled and spacious, giving passengers plenty of room to spread their seafaring wings and take floating flight.
- This cruise ship is a lot of fun. They have some nice things to offer including lunch, dinner and special cruise packages, music and a great view of the city and lakefront. – Patricia B., Yelp
- The dinner cruise is a good value, and you can't beat the views. – Renee B., Yelp
- It's fun, takes you out on the lake, awesome views of the cityline, has great food, the music, dj, and dancing is fun. The Mystic Staff really likes to have a good time by making you have a good time being on the cruise. – bev217, Citysearch
Near North Side
600 E Grand Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60611Get Directions