All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 30, 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a haircut, deep-conditioning treatment, and blow-dry ($55 value)
- $49 for a haircut, deep-conditioning treatment, blow-dry, and single-process color ($100 value)
- $62 for a haircut, deep-conditioning treatment, blow-dry, and partial highlights or a root touch-up ($125 value)
- $69 for a haircut, deep-conditioning treatment, blow-dry, highlights, and lowlights ($145 value)
This offer is valid only with stylist Dawn Chappell.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only with Dawn Chappell. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About EnVision Hair Studio
Friendly stylists at EnVision Hair Studio dedicate their energies nearly exclusively to beautifying locks, serving up a full menu of cuts, as well as coloring and conditioning treatments. Wielding high-quality salon products by the likes of Redken, Matrix, and Kenra, the clipsters infuse snipping sessions with all the luxury of a velvet-lined swimming pool. Conditioning services such as smoothing keratin therapies treat locks to a feast of calming mango butter, grape seed, and meadowfoam, leaving tresses shinier and frizz-free for up to three months. The team keeps up on the latest trends, including Hotheads and feather hair extensions, maintaining its focus on tailoring treatments to suit each visitor.