A rumbling stomach is the body’s reminder that humans need food, much like a rumbling volcano is the earth’s reminder that humans are needed as food. Sacrifice your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$40 for an Italian meal for two (up to an $80 total value)
- Two salads or soups (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $27.50 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)<p>
$80 for an Italian meal for four (up to a $160 total value)
- Four salads or soups (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $27.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8 value each)<p>
See the menu.<p>
Since 1981, Enzo's has been serving homemade pastas and Italian meat and seafood entrees in a comfortable setting. The original chef, Luciano Savone, now owns the eatery and proudly displays dishes such as spinach-stuffed ravioli and shrimp scampi atop crisp linen tablecloths in his newly renovated dining room. The interior showcases glistening dark woods and a full bar, and guests can dine on the outdoor patio in warm weather or when they have a permission slip from a groundhog.