Simple laziness has spurred many culinary inventions, including the sandwich, the blender, and the pizza, which was invented as a way to wheel heavy ingredients from place to place. Transport your palate with today’s Groupon to Enzo’s Pizza in Snellville. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $29.25 total value), which includes:
- One large specialty pizza (up to an $18.50 value)
- One house salad (a $5.25 value)
- Two drinks (a $1.75 value each)
Two italian ices (a $1 value each)
- For $25, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $58.50 total value), which includes:
- Two large specialty pizzas (up to an $18.50 value each)
- Two house salads (a $5.25 value each)
- Four drinks (a $1.75 value each)
- Four italian ices (a $1 value each)
The dough-spinning chefs at Enzo’s Pizza craft New York–style specialty pies served amid bright checkered floors or atop patio tables that surround a fire pit. A quartet of specialty pizzas tempts twosomes and foursomes with a triumvirate of sauce, cheese, and toppings including The Family pizza’s sausage, meatball, veggies, and extra cheese. Diners can repopulate palates with greenery from the house salad’s mix of iceberg and romaine lettuces, mushrooms, and mozzarella. Drinks such as cream soda and lemonade effervesce in frosted glasses and chocolate, orange, and lemon italian ices combine sweetness with a frosty finish, like trick-or-treating inside a polar-bear enclosure.
Growing up in New Jersey, Tom Tillotson loved New York–style pizza from birth. But when he move to Atlanta in the 1980s, he found himself bereft of that perfect combination of flaky crust, savory sauce, and fresh cheese plucked right off the tree. Facing a life without New York's most foldable delicacy, Tom decided to take matters into his own hands. Swapping recipes with master chefs from across the East Coast, he cobbled together an authentic New York pizzeria for the Empire State of the South. Today, Enzo's Pizza serves pies that would even please Fiorello Laguardia; whether it's the meat-laden Goombah or the pesto-kissed Paisan, every pizza comes in NYC-style Neapolitan and the thicker, heartier Sicilian preparation.
3070 Main St. W
Snellville, Georgia 30078