Explore the Wai’anae Coast while learning about its history and checking out marine life during this interactive tour
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $89 for a dolphin snorkel tour for one with dolphin excursion, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and whale watching ($135 value)
- $175 for a dolphin snorkel tour for two with dolphin excursion, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and whale watching ($270 value)
- $349 for a dolphin snorkel tour for four with dolphin excursion, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and whale watching ($540 value)
Due to recent weather, whale sightings are not guaranteed.
Agenda for the Sunrise Tours (8 a.m.)
- 6:30 a.m.: Shuttle arrives at Waikiki picking up customers at assigned checkpoints. Pickup times may be delayed due to traffic conditions.
- 7 a.m.: Shuttle arrives at Koolina Resort picking up customers at assigned checkpoints. Pickup times may be delayed due to traffic conditions.
- 7:45 a.m.: Call time for all customers driving themselves to gather at the meeting spot in front of Spinners Cafe at the Waianae Boat Harbor. A member of the crew will be waiting to check all these customers in. Time may be used to prepare before tour and use the bathroom, order a quick coffee at the Cafe, or visit the snorkel shop for a wet suit rental ($10).
- 8 a.m.: Customers board the boat and are sized for snorkeling gear (goggles, snorkels, and fins). All children 12 and under are provided a life vest to wear at all times during the tour and activities. Crew give a safety briefing to discuss boat safety, gear safety, hand signals, activity regulations, marine-life awareness, and emergency procedures. Boat departs and tour begins.
- 11 a.m.: Boat returns to the harbor and tour ends. The shuttle will be waiting at Spinners Cafe to pick-up customers returning to Koolina Resort and Waikiki.
- Equipment: goggles, snorkels, and fins
- Approximately three-hours in length
- Flow of activities:
- Snorkeling excursion to see dolphins
- Snorkeling excursion to see coral reefs, fish, and sea turtles
- If whales are spotted during the tour, whale watching will be added to the agenda.
- During the last hour:
- Cheeseburger lunch is served along with sides, ice water, and juice.
- Two paddleboards and a kayak are available for customers to take turns during the lunch hour.
- Towards the end of the hour, the crew shares information about the Waianae Coast and teaches a hula dance.
Items to Bring
- Sunscreen (oxybenzone-free sunscreens encouraged to help protect the coral reefs)
About EO Waianae Tours
Imagine sailing across the crystal waters of O'ahu and diving beneath the waves to swim marine life. The waves crest and break, schools of tropical fish pass by, and whales breach in the distance. The best part is that none of this has to be a fantasy—it's all part of a day's work with EO Waianae Tours. A family-owned company, the staff is fully dedicated to ensuring everyone's experience of the island is magical. Catamaran tours include snorkeling, kayaking, and paddleboarding opportunities on the sea.