What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Room 25 Live! escape-room game for four with one t-shirt per guest
- Room 25 Live! private escape-room game for six with one t-shirt per guest
Based on the board game, your team is competing to become contestants for a new reality TV show and must escape a mysterious complex to move on in the selection process. You only have 60 minutes to rescue your teammate, find Room 25, and figure out how to activate the escape sequence.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for Room 25 Live! adventure. Online registration required; subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. WA state sales tax will be collected when redeemed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Epic Team Adventures
Thanks to detailed, cinematic sets filled with colorful, inventive puzzles, Epic Team Adventures immerses visitors in escapist fantasies. During each challenge, teams of up to 10 players must work together to solve puzzles and fulfill objectives that will allow them to escape. Many of Epic Team Adventures' rooms are crafted by different designers, making for a variety of thrilling scenarios that reward multiple playthroughs.
- Room 25 Live! (2–6 Players): Based on the board game, your team is competing to become contestants for a new reality TV show and must escape a mysterious complex to move on in the selection process.
- The Sparrow Files (2–6 Players): You and your team take on the persona of private investigator Carmen Sparrow, investigating details and uncovering clues to foil an evil plot before it's too late.
- Storybook Legends (2–8 Players): In a series of family-friendly adventures, players must progress through tales including the legend of King Arthur and a story inspired by Edgar Alan Poe's "The Masque of the Red Death."
- Vault of the Volcano God (3–10 Players): More an anthology of standalone adventures than a single escape-room scenario, this challenge presents teams with various puzzle-filled quests to appease an island's Volcano God.
- The Enigma Box (2-8 Players): Throughout history, a strange box continuously appears in various times and places. You and your team must figure out the secrets and power that loom around the enigma box.